Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Opening the doors......


I would love to give credit to the creator of this cupcake but the site says it doesn't exist anymore. I by no means plan to bite their creativity. But I do want to thank them for paving the way and reminding me to feel comfortable creating politically inspired cupcakes.... I can see it now....

ideas for cupcake toppers:

a fondant teddy Kennedy, cocktail in hand, wind in hair, stop sign blown.
gumpaste gitmo detainees at the local McDonald's drive thru, enjoying the American dream

no no no... I am JUST KIDDING. My point is, baking is for fun.... imagination... it isn't real life.... EVEN I wouldn't poison something as sweet and innocent as a cupcake with a political message. But it really did get my creative juices flowing.... Anyone working on the Palin 2012 campaign? LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment